Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Doing the sick thing

Non-swine flu ahoy! I spent the day as a useless lump on the couch, drinking tea and chicken noodle soup, watching Doctor Who on demand, and being miserable. Last night's aches and miseries turned into a throbbing headache. Luckily, we're well stocked for ibuprofen.

The Brother finally brought home the netbook, so I can get online without moving my head. Ow... ow... ow... (staring at a glowing computer screen probably isn't the best either)

I also spent some time texting with Jimmy, who is wonderful at commiserating - he had this same flu yesterday. Is it sad that we can quote Monty Python and Doctor Horrible for hours on end? I don't think so.

I'll probably go in tomorrow - considering I've only had 1.5 days of class this week, it'd most likely be a good idea.

On the other hand, life has been way too stressful lately. So bleh.

~M

2 comments:

  1. Oh hey, you should drink some 'o dat tea I gifted you with. Is tasty. A scoop of liquidy goodness and a lemon slice or two in boiling water....hmmm sinus heaven!

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chickie - sorry I'm not there to help you feel better, but I'll be home soon with your Godmother fabric some other goodies, too. luv ya!

    ReplyDelete